- Clear visual and audio step-by-step instructions on CPR performance, including initial steps for the Chain of Survival (checking for responsiveness and calling for help)
- Option to go straight to chest compressions for those who are familiar with the initial Chain of Survival steps
- Precise metronome to pace chest compressions
- Accurate ability to detect rate of actual compressions and to state visually and audibly whether to PUSH FASTER or to PUSH SLOWER.
- Industry-proven technology to detect the depth of chest compressions.
- Audio and visual prompts to PUSH HARDER or to PUSH SOFTER.
- Prompts to remind the user to provide ventilations after the detection of 30 chest compressions.
- Feature to detect when chest compressions have stopped and to prompt user to START CPR.
- Complete Instructions for Use